Mere Child - Not Good Enough (debut single)
- "one of my favourite debuts of the summer"
- I HEART MOOSIQ
- "darkly poignant, self-referential dream-Electronica"
- Bitter Sweet Symphonies
- "flowing with hazy, synth-heavy melodies and Aimee’s crisp, haunting vocals, the track is filled with a majestic cinematic grandeur"
Bryde - EP1
"a tender, wiry piece of tear-jerk Folk-Pop. The swirling, swollen textures and rippling electric guitars bear resemblance to Daughter or HAWK”
- The Line Of Best Fit
“a certain convincing vulnerability not normally present in singles from the usual Pop titans”
- “brooding with dark veracity, the second single released by London artist Bryde constructs an elegant cathedral of sound"
- When the Gramophone Rings
- "dark, minimal and ultimately gripping"
- Little Indie Blog
- "hinting at the cathartic work of Sharon Van Etten and Mazzy Star – it’s an immensely personal affair that features Howells singing a huge, touching chorus. Her music hits right in the gut"
- Drunken Werewolf
London-based label and promoter run by music lovers with a passion for getting great music heard. Started in 2016 by two South Londoners with 17 years of music industry experience.
NEWS & UPDATES
Exciting news for Pembrokeshire-born Bryde as she signs with the UK's leading music development agency, The Tipping Point. She's one of two new acts this year, joining the roster that includes Eliza and the Bear and Ten Fé
Bryde begins recording her second EP this week (8th August) with the Domino-signed artist and producer Bill Ryder-Jones. A tour is planned for the Autumn, and will begin with an intimate home-town show in Milford Haven. The tour will take her to many of the UK's major cities, including Glasgow, Leeds, Bristol and London